My name is Anna Ponomarenko and I’m healing seascape artist from Ukraine.
I love the mix of art and mental health themes. I have found the sea to be a great distraction and stress reliever. This is how begin my Horizon series of healing seascapes paintings.
Each seascape is unique, just like our mood shades! Every time when I create a new seascape, I got a whole range of emotions in each painting. These were emotions and moods that could be conveyed through art.
I chose the theme of water because this element is an amazing symbiosis of freedom, mood, and inner state. I focus on mental health because this topic is closest and most relevant to me.
12 years of design development taking into account the constantly changing trends in the IT sector, the severe restrictions associated with the Coronavirus in the world, and the war in my country have raised the question of internal balance and the ability to be yourself is finally acute! All these events have become a reference point and a window to myself.
My work has already become loved in different places of the world, such as
USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Portugal, Germany, Korea, Australia, and Ukraine.
- 2021 Solo exhibition “Cloud Sky” (Kyiv, Ukraine)
- 2023 Transformative Power of Art Journal, Volume 1, Issue 2 Winter
- 2022 ART UP MI Online Magazine, Winter Edition 2022 | Issue 10
- 2022 Online RAW Journal of Arts, Issue VIII
- 2022 POST SCRIPTUM Polish magazine, Special Issue
- 2022 Children book illustration
Physical Group Exhibitions
- 2022 One day after, Imagine Point gallery (Kyiv, Ukraine)
- 2022 ART BASEL, Art Hotspot Wynwood (Miami, FL, USA)
- 2022 “exHibition” at the IMPREINT Space (London, UK)
- 2022 “Still in Ukraine?” by APIS Institute with ZRC SAZU (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- 2022 Venice Biennale, Tana Art Space (Venice, Italy)
- 2022 World 2.0, Urbanside Gallery (Zurich, Switzerland)
- 2021 Khudozhnya maysternya, House of Artists (Kyiv, Ukraine)
Digital Group Exhibitions
- 2023 “Places We Live“ at Gallery Omata
- 2022 “YELLOW BLUE“ at 118 Art Gallery (USA)
- 2022 “This Moment On Earth” by Wilsonville Arts & Culture Council’s (USA)
- 2022 “Broken Mirrors” at Milostka Center by Culturally Arts Collective (USA)
- 2022 “I HeART Connections” by Art Therapy Institute of NC (Carrboro, USA)
- 2022 Grant from Democracy Frontline project, funded by the German Federal Foreign Office