My name is Anna Ponomarenko and I’m mixed media artist from Ukraine.
From childhood, I was filled with a love of art and in 2002, an art school appeared in my life. In 2005 I attended courses in the National Academy of Fine Arts and Architecture, Kyiv. From 2008 till 2020 I’m worked as Web And Graphic designer. Since 2017 I started using oil, acrylic and mixing them with other materials, this led me to create my own style.
During the war 2022, I’m staing with my husband and 2,5 years old daughter in Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine. I’m staying and continued working from home.
Art is my visual power and my option to support my country somehow. I donate part of the money I earn to charity and private volunteers.
Currently, I’m working with few collections:
◾ “Motherland” about Spirit of Ukraine who take care for everyone
◾ “Artist call” about what I personally cannot be silent about
◾ “Horizon” mental health seascapes for keep mind calm and balanced
◾ “Cloud Sky” about reflections on the eternal questions of life
Some of my paintings already found their home in the USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Switzerland, Portugal, Germany, Korea, Australia, and Ukraine.
- 2021 Special Merit Award in “Nature” Art Exhibition by Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery (USA)
- 2021 2nd place in Painting nomination by Golden Time Talent (UK)
- 2021 Solo exhibition “Cloud Sky” (Kyiv, Ukraine)
- 2022 “This Moment On Earth” by Wilsonville Arts & Culture Council’s (USA)
- 2022 “Broken Mirrors” at the Milostka Center for Exhibitions of Culturally Arts Collective (USA)
- 2022 Venice Biennale, Tana Art Space (Venice, Italy)
- 2022 “I HeART Connections” Community Art Show by Art Therapy Institute of NC (Carrboro, USA)
- 2022 ARTBOX.PROJECT World 2.0, Urbanside Gallery (Zurich, Switzerland)
- 2021 Group exhibition “Khudozhnya maysternya” (Kyiv, Ukraine)
- 2021 “Nature” Art Exhibition by Light Space & Time Online Art Gallery (USA)
- 2021 “All Water/Seascape” Art Competition by Contemporary Art Gallery Online (USA)